Leadership Development Opportunity: Catalyze Class 3 – June 2 Deadline
Submitted by: Valley Leadership
Our partner, Valley Leadership, has opened up applications for the third class of their Catalyze program. Catalyze sets up Arizonans to take action in the community, and will help you build a foundation to better understand yourself, your leadership skills and the issues facing Arizona. The program is virtual with in-person events as well. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and make a difference in your community.
During the program, participants will:
- Connect (virtually and in-person) with fellow Arizonans who are passionate about the community.
- Expand their knowledge and perspectives of the issues facing Arizona – and explore them with the people working on them each day.
- Participate in unique experiences to help navigate challenges in their personal, professional and community life.
- Engage in personal reflection and development activities to help them understand their personal motivations and skills in context of what they can do for Arizona.
- Make a plan for how they’ll make a difference going forward – personally, professionally and as part of VL’s Impact Maker work.
We’d love to schedule a time to share more about Catalyze with your organization. Please schedule a time with our Director of Strategic Programming to learn more!