As a valued member of AZ Impact for Good, you not only join a community dedicated to making a positive impact but also gain access to member-exclusive cost savings. Our commitment to our members extends beyond shared values – it includes tangible financial advantages designed to enhance your experience. Explore the exclusive cost-saving opportunities available to you as a member, and let your membership with AZ Impact for Good open doors to both meaningful connections and practical savings. Join us in maximizing the value of your membership and contributing to positive change in our community.
Workshop + Education Discounts
- Society of Nonprofits (SNPO) – Benefit is included with nonprofit membership automatically! SNPO offers a multitude of training opportunities on a variety of topics and includes access to GrantStation.
- ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation – 10% off Nonprofit Management Institute courses. (Member code can be found in the Member Portal.)
- BoardSource – Significant discounts for nonprofit membership or just the stand-alone board self-assessment. (Member code can be found in the Member Portal.)
- Business on Board – Designed for business professionals and community members interested in serving on a nonprofit board. Scholarships are available, courtesy of our friends at Vitalyst Health Foundation and Abbett Family Foundation. (Member discounts available.)
- Arizona Guide to Grants Online – Alliance members can access our Guide to Grants Online for a reduced annual fee.
- GrantStation – Included with nonprofit membership is a paid annual membership with the Society of Nonprofits (SNPO), which includes access to a national grant database called GrantStation.
- GrantsMagicU Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint Course – Organizations can attend an 8-week on demand course and learn. (Member code can be found in the Member Portal.)
Insurance & Health
- Director and Officer (D&O) Insurance – Attract and retain strong leaders and board members by protecting them from personal liability for their work with your nonprofit organization.
- Unemployment Insurance – Rather than pay into a generic state plan, nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more can get the specific coverage they need and limit their liability, without overpaying.
- Nonprofit Health Benefits – Nonprofits now have more options for health benefits! Discover the health, dental and vision options for staffs of 1, 2 or 5 or more. The Alliance also offers a Nonprofit Healthcare Pool for organizations with 10 or more employees which means you can enjoy the stability and buying power usually reserved for groups of 500 or more.
Human Resources & Benefits
- PEO (Professional Employer Organization) – A full-service HR solution for your nonprofit that includes payroll, benefits, HR team, risk and compliance and an easy-to-use technology platform.
- Background Screening Services – Professional screening of paid staff and volunteers provides important safeguards. With this affordable service, cost is no longer a barrier to due diligence.
- Job Postings – 30 Days Posting: $25 for Alliance Members and $100 for Non-Members. Multiple Posting Package: Post five jobs at the same time and only pay for four.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Assistance – A new discounted benefit that can help nonprofit staff members with student loans and easily collect information about their student loans in one place. Apply for the most advantageous repayment plans and file for Public Service (or other) Loan Forgiveness!
Ready to make a difference and enjoy exclusive benefits? Join AZ Impact for Good today as a valued member! Embrace the opportunity to connect with a community dedicated to positive change and unlock member-exclusive cost savings.
Join us – become a member and let's create positive change together!