BoardSource is one of the premier board governance resources nonprofits can use to develop their organization and board.
AZ Impact for Good has partnered with BoardSource to offer discounts for our members. Our members can choose one of two options to save on their annual BoardSource membership.
(Member login required to obtain discount code – code can be found on Discounts For Members page.)
- Stand-Alone Discounted Nonprofit Board Self-Assessment (BSA) – Enables members to purchase at $549 (a savings of $426 from the nonmember price of $975).
- Discounted Nonprofit Board Support Program Membership – Receive a 15% discount (savings of $75-$487 on the nonmember price) on a single “Board Support Program” organizational membership (details below). Board Self-Assessment (BSA) included. BoardSource membership rate is dependent upon annual revenue size.
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education (CNBE) BoardSource’s CNBE is designed for those who want to understand the major building blocks of an effective nonprofit board. The six-module, on-demand, on-line program covers the fundamental nonprofit governance concepts every nonprofit leader should understand, including board structure and practices, the roles and responsibilities of board members, and financial and legal oversight.
- Complimentary Board Self-Assessment (BSA) The board self-assessment lays the foundation for setting board development priorities and motivating board members – individually and collectively – to strengthen the full board’s governance performance and practices. By establishing a common understanding of board roles and responsibilities and measuring your board’s performances against these recognized roles and responsibilities, your board can focus on what’s critical for success.
- Hundreds of Topic Papers BoardSource has a collection of hundreds of topic papers and articles on a wide range of governance and board leadership topics. They are short and easily digestible in format, making them perfect for quick reference. They are accessible online and organized by topic.
- The BoardSource Exchange The BoardSource Exchange is a collaborative tool that enables you to connect, engage, and share governance information with all BoardSource members – volunteers and professionals like you who are committed to effecting board leadership and making a difference in their communities.
- Ask-an-Expert Email Service Facing a challenge within your nonprofit board? BoardSource’s governance experts provide direct support. Send your question or dilemma to them through the Ask-an-Expert email service, and they will get back to your with advice and resources promptly.
- Downloadable Templates, Tools, Infographics, and More Begin receiving Resources + Solutions (R+S) emails that include tools you can download and use right away, infographics that serve as thought pieces, and other easy-to-access valuable resources.
- Additional Discounts Discounts on BoardSource trainings, assessments, publications, the biennial conference, the BoardSource Leadership Forum, and bulk rate discounts on office supplies for a single chapter or the entire network via PurchasingPoint.