Many nonprofits face the challenges of fundraising, tight budgets and employee turnover – all without a full-time HR department. The Alliance has partnered with TriNet to provide a full-service HR solution to help nonprofit organizations with 5+ employees. These services include:
- HR Team
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Platform
AZ Impact for Good nonprofit members will receive access to preferred pricing too! Set up a meeting to learn more or contact our Arizona Nonprofit TriNet Consultant today – Allison Irwin – email@example.com
What is a PEO?
A PEO is a professional employer organization. PEOs provide small to midsize organizations with outsources human resource services, specifically employment and HR management services. Organizations must have a minimum of five employees.
How do you work with a PEO?
Build and Retain a Motivated Workforce
- Attract talent by providing big company benefits
- Access compensation benchmarks to stay competitive
Run a Safe and Compliant Organization
- Count on TriNet to provide experts in employment law compliance in all 50 states.
- Gain protection against employment-related lawsuits with an EPLI policy covering your organization.
Increase Productivity with a Scalable Platform
- Streamline payroll, benefits and HR administration through a single, integrated solution.
- Simplify workflows with a paperless, cloud-based solution.
- Access HR essentials on the go.
Find out more about how TriNet can work with your organization and set up a meeting HERE.
- Trinet Nonprofit Benefits Overview Handout
- Article: Trendspotting: Smaller Nonprofits and Foundations Working with PEOs
- Informational Video: How Nonprofits Benefit from PEOs – On-Demand